Northeast Ohio law firm is seeking a Legal Assistant/Receptionist for their growing firm. This position is a true hybrid with both legal assistant and receptionist responsibilities. The ideal candidate will be one that is looking to grow with the firm and take on future duties.
- Legal secretarial duties including preparing various documents (pleadings, memoranda, contracts, discovery, etc.) from dictation
- Opening new files and maintaining existing files
- Case and file management
- Scheduling attorney appointments, calendaring, some docketing and occasional travel arrangements
- Assist in preparing monthly billing, expenses, reimbursements.
- Assist in preparing attorney seminar presentations and materials for dissemination.
- Answering incoming calls and directing them to appropriate personnel
- Greeting and assisting clients and other guests
Qualified candidates must have a minimum of 3+ years of legal assist and experience. Experience in probate/estate/family law considered a plus! Solid proficiency with MS Office and strong communication skills. Professional demeanor, both on the phone and in-person, are required.
LATERAL ATTORNEY HIRINGS
Growing Northeast Ohio law firm is seeking a Lateral Attorneys to join their thriving practice group to provide legal services and advice to both new and existing clients of the firm. This is an amazing opportunity to join a prestigious firm and take your career to the next level or join a firm that appreciates and compliments your practice style.
The firm is growing and looking for lateral attorneys in the practice areas of commercial litigation, real estate, probate/estate planning, corporate law (preferably with a focus on M&As) and appellate law.
Preferred candidates will have a minimum of 5 years practicing and preferably have a book of business or solid area-specific experience with no book. Ohio Bar admission and license in good standing required. Candidates must have an ability to work both independently and as part of a team, and manage a caseload effectively. Strong analytical skills, time management, an ability to multi-task and creative thinking are needed.