MARKETING AND BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT ASSISTANT
One of Cleveland most prestigious downtown law firms is seeking a Marketing and Business Development Assistant due to company growth and expansion.
Primary responsibilities center around supporting the marketing department in daily marketing activities, including but not limited to business development objectives, social media efforts, and the preparation and distribution of marketing materials. Additionally, this position assists in the upkeep of directories, attorney bios, and applicable mailing lists.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Assisting with the preparation of marketing materials for business development meetings, pitches and presentations.
- Assisting with updating and proofreading all marketing collateral pieces and brochures.
- Coordinating collateral materials to be sent to conferences and for individual timekeepers’ requests.
- Designing basic marketing items, including invitations, collateral pieces, social media graphics and attorney team cards. Use InDesign to make edits to projects designed by outside graphic designer.
- Conduct company and industry research and fulfills competitive intelligence research requests.
- Overseeing timely updates to directory listings, such as bar association directories.
- Corresponding with attorneys on an ongoing basis to ensure bios and descriptions are up-to-date and thorough.
- Inputting contacts into InterAction and adds to correct mailing lists as directed by the Marketing/Business Development Manager.
- Assisting Marketing/Business Development manager in all social media efforts, including posting content to Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, blogs and other channels.
- Assisting Director of Client Services in the planning and coordinating of special activities/events (RSVP tracking, onsite coverage, correspondence).
- Working with the Marketing Executive Assistant to ensure hard copies of current collateral materials are stocked in the marketing department office area and all office lobbies.
2+ years as of marketing and business development experience, preferably in a professional services or similar environment, in addition to a Bachelor’s Degree are required for consideration. Proficiency in Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, CRM and Adobe Acrobat Pro as well as familiarity with InDesign are musts.
LEGAL BILLING SPECIALIST
Due to growth and expansion, this downtown Cleveland law firm is seeking a Legal Billing Specialist to join their dynamic group.
Responsibilities include managing the full billing cycle for an assigned group of clients; working with attorneys, clients and staff regarding billing matters; check and monitor client billing rates as well as fee caps; track disbursements; review, amend and generate bills for final submission to clients; monitor client trust accounts, payment applications and unapplied funds throughout life of billing cycle; other tasks as requested.
4+ years of law firm billing and client account management experience is required. Proficient Excel skills along with professional interpersonal skills are required Experience with Aderant considered a plus.
SENIOR CORPORATE LEGAL SECRETARY
Prestigious downtown Cleveland law firm is seeking a Senior Legal Secretary for a busy corporate/bond/finance assignment.
- Create and/or revise documents
- Assemble pre-closing documents and sets of executed documents for signature
- Assemble final transcripts with documents obtained from various sources after bond transactions are closed
- Create complete PDF binder of scans
- Draft correspondence to transaction parties for attorney’s review transmitting hard copy transcripts and CDs
- Draft correspondence for attorneys’ review to accompany client invoices
- Open new files including drafting opening forms and engagement letters
- Attorney time entry
- Travel, schedule and calendar management
- Additional projects/requests as needed
7+ years of legal secretarial experience in bond/corporate/finance work. Must have experience with MS Office, converting PDFs to Word, proficient with styles, familiar with creating tables of contents using coding and switches and ability to work with minimal supervision and independently.
One of Cleveland’s most prestigious downtown law firms is seeking a Senior Commercial/Finance Paralegal for its growing department.
Responsibilities will focus on preparing UCC financing statements and amendments; initiating lien searches and preparing summaries; prepare closing agendas and files for loan transactions; prepare and attend loan closings; prepare closing binders for loan documents; draft legal documents as necessary; summarize legal documents; communicate with internal personnel and external contacts and must exhibit a high level of client service at all times and work on other matters as assigned.
Candidates must 3+ years of prior paralegal experience in commercial/finance or commercial real estate with a concentration in leasing/loans/finance matters. Bachelor’s degree preferred but open to experience. Must be able to work with minimal supervision.
One of Cleveland’s finest downtown law firms is seeking a Litigation Paralegal due to department growth.
Responsibilities include all aspects of discovery and trial preparation: the collection, review and analysis of documents; electronic discovery; written responses to discovery requests; subpoenas; scheduling and preparing for depositions; and post judgment appellate work and judgment collection. Additional duties include assisting with preparation of all pleadings, legal memorandum and correspondence, as well as maintaining files, performing legal research, and docket scheduling.
3+ years of litigation experience is required, larger firm exposure preferred. Bachelor’s degree is preferred. Experience with electronic discovery (i.e. Relativity) considered a plus.
EXECUTIVE ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT
One of Cleveland’s most prestigious downtown professional services organization is seeking an Executive Administrative Assistant to support one of its top Executives. This position is seeking a seasoned Executive Assistant who has previously supported a C-Suite Executive at the CEO, COO or CFO level and is experienced working at a highly confidential level.
Primary responsibilities are development and management of the key events calendar, coordination of schedules, general communications support and liaison to the reporting Executive. Additional responsibilities include:
- Act as an envoy of the executive and represent the position in a professional and cordial manner
- Serve as liaison between reporting Executive and Executive Committee, Partners, Company Management team and all external contacts
- Prepare various documentation including correspondence, memoranda, Executive meeting documentation
- Screen correspondence and telephone inquiries
- Prepare PowerPoint presentations for executive level presentations
- Handle all internal and external requests in a timely manner
- Coordinate on-site and off-site meetings, conferences, etc., across multiple time zones
- Coordinate complex domestic and international travel arrangements, including visas
- Be able to handle projects and other assignments as needed, including event planning
5+ years as an executive administrative assistant supporting a C-Suite level executive. Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) as well as with coordinating international and domestic travel arrangements. Ability to juggle competing priorities and solid business acumen are musts. Must be able to prioritize, multi-task and handle and maintain confidential matters.
One of Cleveland’s most prestigious downtown law firms is seeking a Nurse/RN Paralegal for it’s medical malpractice department.
Responsibilities will focus on working on mass tort matters wherein medical terminology will be key aspect and assisting with medical products cases or other cases that require a nursing background.
Candidates must have prior law firm experience and nursing degree. Additionally, prior nursing experience in ICU, CCU, MedSurg or ER is required. Open to those with required nursing experience, paralegal degree/certificate, and internship as a nurse paralegal.
JUNIOR LEGAL SECRETARY
This downtown Cleveland law firm is seeking a Junior Legal Secretary for their growing practice groups. This is an amazing opportunity for the legal secretary with a few years of experience to transition into one of Cleveland’s top law firms.
General responsibilities include:
- Typing correspondence, memoranda, and other legal documents;
- Reviewing and date stamping incoming mail;
- Establishing and maintaining calendar, contact lists, and deadline reminder systems;
- Maintaining attorney and general office files;
- Reviewing and preparing files for closing;
- Scheduling appointments and travel arrangements;
- Entering attorney and paralegal time into the timekeeping system;
- Working with Billing Department and billing attorney to review and revise billing Proformas and assisting in finalizing bills for client mailing;
- Additional duties as assigned.
Candidates should have between 2 and 5 years of legal experience. Advanced Word skills in addition to Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook are required. Working knowledge of Nuance considered a plus.