VICE PRESIDENT OF MARKETING
Downtown Cleveland professional services company is seeking an experienced Vice President of Marketing to help drive the company’s marketing department and future marketing goals.
- Set current and long-term goals for marketing department by creating comprehensive, actionable marketing programs
- Develop and implement a cohesive marketing plan to increase brand awareness
- Drive a more modern, digital-first and data-driven marketing agenda to help grow core business
- Design and review the Marketing budget
- Build marketing and media relationships through creative PR strategies
- Monitor all marketing campaigns for improvement including key needs, trends and emerging opportunities
- Prepare regular reports and presentations on marketing metrics for Executive Team
- Work with and direct senior professionals to plan and execute on marketing events, such as webinars, conferences, speaking engagements, sponsorships and other events to enhance firm and professional brand awareness
- Identify and leverage media opportunities, maintain accurate and effective web content, publish effective and timely client alerts, and prepare submissions to rankings and directories contributing to established goals and objectives.
- Liaising regularly with Executive Team to ensure needs and goals are being met
- Possess high degree of digital acumen and search optimization
- Prepare, review and monitor press releases
Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field and 7+ years of marketing experience in a professional services environment (legal, Big 4, financial services, etc.) is required. Candidates must have a strong digital and social marketing experience as well as experience in developing marketing programs and initiatives. Experience with CRM tools (i.e. SalesForce or similar platforms) and data mining methodologies are considered a plus.
CORPORATE LEGAL ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT
Eastside corporation is seeking an experienced Corporate Legal Administrative Assistant for it’s extremely busy corporate legal department. Responsibilities include handling complex and specialized corporate matters including transactions, M&As and corporate governance. Specific duties include:
- Transcribing tapes, drafting correspondence, reports, memoranda and other legal documents (i.e. pleadings, briefs, closing documents, electronic filings, etc.).
- Develop and maintain well organized client files, resource materials and administrative files.
- Maintain attorney calendars and schedules.
- Make travel arrangements.
Candidates must have a minimum of 5 years of corporate legal secretarial experience, preferably in a larger law firm or corporate legal department. Corporate experience with transactions and governance is a must. Experience with DTE, iManage, Elite, Adobe or Interwoven is preferred.
CORPORATE LEGAL SECRETARY
One of Cleveland finest downtown law firms is seeking a Corporate Legal Secretary to support a busy team of attorneys.
Responsibilities include providing secretarial support to group including, but not limited to, transcribing tapes, typing correspondence, reports, memoranda and/or other documents; review; revising, proofreading, assembling and distributing prepared documents; heavy case and client management and scheduling and calendaring for assignments. Additionally, solid corporate transactional experience is a must.
3+ years as of corporate/business transaction experience is required – preferably in a larger or specialized firm. Experience with employee benefits law is considered a plus.
PM WORD PROCESSOR
Downtown Cleveland law firm is seeking a PM Word Processor. This position will work weekends and evenings.
- Formatting documents as consistent with attorney instructions.
- Supports all compilation and organizational work associated with assigned project and take over uncompleted projects from assistants and others that need to be continued or completed in the evening.
- Provides comprehensive reports of each filing for attorneys to share with clients. Coordinates all activities to ensure the Docket department has updated and necessary information.
- Facilitates and supports maintenance of records and virtual pleading indexes by assistants.
5+ years of word processing OR litigation legal secretarial experience is required. Additionally, candidates must have solid experience with MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) as well as word processing skills (redlining, Table of ‘Authorities, etc.).
Prestigious downtown Cleveland company is expanding and is hiring a Collector. This is an in-house collections positions.
General responsibilities include
- Recovering delinquent funds from assigned accounts;
- Keeping accurate records of collection activities, update client information, communication efforts, due dates;
- Work with partners to determine future status of billing matters;
- Work with clients to resolve collection of past due accounts;
- Work with Collection Manager to improve company collection policies and procedures;
- Generate reports as needed and work with Collection Manager and CFO on various projects as requested.
3+ years of collections experience with high volume collections. Experience with in-house professional services collections (i.e. financial, law firm or accounting) is required.
Downtown law firm is adding a Docket clerk to it’s already busy and growing department.
- Prepare correspondence, legal documents and memorandum regarding legal requests.
- Record all matters in docket system well as compute response time for entry in docket calendar.
- Perform audit letter searches for corporate group.
- Prepare cases for final billing.
- Perform research requests in court, via Internet and court dial-in services.
- Perform extensive litigation docket research that requires the tracking of time for billing purposes.
- Track and maintain litigation judgment lien docket.
2+ years of docketing experience required. Familiarity with electronic court filing as well as MS Office are pluses.
CONFLICTS/BUSINES INTAKE ANALYST
One of Cleveland’s most prestigious law firms is expanding due to departmental growth and is seeking a Conflicts/Business Intake Analyst.
Responsibilities include execution of conflict searches and subsequent analysis of search data to ensure a thorough review of potential firm clients and matters for the purpose of due diligence and financial risk assessment.
Minimum of 2 years of conflicts/business intake experience is required. Candidates must have the ability to work in a fast-paced, team environment. Experience with LegalKey or similar databases is preferred.
SENIOR LITIGATION PARALEGAL
One of Cleveland’s finest downtown law firms is seeking a Senior Litigation Paralegal for it’s busy department.
Responsibilities include all aspects of discovery and trial preparation: the collection, review and analysis of documents; electronic discovery; written responses to discovery requests; subpoenas; scheduling and preparing for depositions; and post judgment appellate work and judgment collection. Additional duties include assisting with preparation of all pleadings, legal memorandum and correspondence, as well as maintaining files, performing legal research, and docket scheduling.
5+ years of trial litigation experience in addition to running trials through to conclusion is required. Experience in a larger firm and with MDL or class action matters is preferred. Bachelor’s degree is preferred. Experience with electronic discovery (i.e. Relativity) is preferred.
Mid-sized downtown law firm seeks an experienced TRIAL LITIGATION ASSOCIATE with 3-5 years of experience. Focused practice areas are medical malpractice and negligence matters.
Must have solid trial and settlement experience. Responsibilities will include: legal research, drafting motions and correspondence, discovery and other case management responsibilities, court appearances, and maintaining client contact.
Must have a JD from an ABA-approved law school and be an active member in good standing of the bar and have a strong work ethic; dependable; detail oriented; and professional demeanor.
CONTRACTS CORPORATE PARALEGAL
Downtown Cleveland corporation is expanding and seeking to add a Contracts Corporate Paralegal to it’s law department.
In addition to performing traditional paralegal duties, this position is responsible for reviewing, drafting and negotiating contracts on behalf of the company for approval as it relates to a variety of transactions, including research contracts, transfer agreements, professional contracts, IT and licensing agreements, consulting and staffing agreements and vendor contracts.
5+ years or more of contracts experience as a corporate paralegal in a law firm or corporate legal department. Bachelor’s degree preferred but open to paralegal certificate. Ability to work at a fast pace and independently are required.
INVESTMENT BANKING ASSOCIATE
Downtown investment banking organization is growing and looking for Investment Banking Associate to join their winning team and work hand-in-hand with senior bankers to contribute and be an integral part of the organization’s team. General responsibilities include:
- Conducting industry research;
- Participate in new business development;
- Create new business presentations;
- Perform financial analysis, valuations and modeling;
- Assist senior bankers with client management and execution of transactions;
- Cultivate analyst development;
- Identify acquisition targets and potential buyers;
- Ability to multi-task working on two or three transactions at any one time;
- With time, manage transactions along with senior bankers and coordinate activities of team members, clients and accountants
Candidates must have either an MBA from a top-tier business school, outstanding academic record, 3 years banking experience and externship in investment banking or corporate finance OR 4+ years of professional services investment banking in an associate or analyst capacity. Demonstration of strong accounting and financial modeling knowledge is required along with excellent written and verbal communication skills. Candidates must exhibit proven team player and leadership skills.