Prestigious downtown Cleveland professional services organization is seeking a Professional Front Desk Receptionist to be the face of their company for all incoming clientele.
General responsibilities for this position including meeting and greeting incoming guest, scheduling conference rooms, tracking arrivals and departures for “in office” status, assisting with rollover operator calls, assisting with projects as assigned and being the face of the company.
4+ years of professional, front desk receptionist experience is required. Professional services experience (Big 4 accounting, law firm, financial services or investment banking) is preferred. Professional presentation along with excellent verbal communication is required.
JUNIOR LEGAL SECRETARY
This downtown Cleveland law firm is seeking a Junior Legal Secretary for their growing practice groups. This is an amazing opportunity for the legal secretary with a few years of experience to transition into one of Cleveland’s top law firms.
General responsibilities include:
- Typing correspondence, memoranda, and other legal documents;
- Reviewing and date stamping incoming mail;
- Establishing and maintaining calendar, contact lists, and deadline reminder systems;
- Maintaining attorney and general office files;
- Reviewing and preparing files for closing;
- Scheduling appointments and travel arrangements;
- Entering attorney and paralegal time into the timekeeping system;
- Working with Billing Department and billing attorney to review and revise billing Proformas and assisting in finalizing bills for client mailing;
- Additional duties as assigned.
Candidates should have between 2 and 5 years of legal experience. Advanced Word skills in addition to Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook are required. Working knowledge of Nuance considered a plus.
SENIOR RECRUITING & TRAINING MANAGER
- Manage campus recruitment and be the point person for campus liaison;
- Manage the training and development of hires;
- Manage the recruitment for the talent pool;
- Work with the Executive Committee to establish recruitment needs, perimeters and attendance at recruitment events;
- Establish ongoing recruitment needs;
- Establish relationship with desired campuses.
The ideal candidate will have 5+ years of campus recruitment experience in a professional services organization (Big 4 accounting, legal services, financial services, etc.), preferably graduate level. A Bachelor’s degree in management, HR, communications or equivalent. Additionally, the candidate must be energetic, heavily experience with social media (LinkedIn, Facebook, etc.) and willing to run with the recruitment program to provide optimal results.
REAL ESTATE LEGAL SECRETARY
One of Cleveland top law firms is seeking a Real Estate Legal Secretary to support a the real estate department. The group is looking for someone who is willing to join a hard working group and become an integral part of their team.
Responsibilities include providing secretarial support to the real estate group including, but not limited to, preparing various real estate documents, correspondence, memoranda and/or other documents; review, revise, proofread, assemble and distribute prepared documents; heavy case and client management and scheduling and calendaring for assignments.
3+ years as of real estate experience is required – preferably in a larger or specialized law firm. Ability to work in a team environment and at a fast pace.
Suburban company is seeking a Staff Accountant. The organization would prefer a contract to hire candidate but open to direct hire as well.
The position requires attention to detail, organize figures and thoughts into a thorough, accurate and clear summary and effectively communicate (written and oral) the information to all levels of management, in a timely manner. This team member must be able to work both independently and as contributing team member, to meet team and department goals. Must be self-motivated and able to prioritize own work.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Analysis and completion of Strategic Planning/Budgeting for Upper Management as well as ad hoc analysis as requested. This includes actual results, budgets, and projections that are used to make business decisions critical to the organizations.
- Coordinate, prepare and manage all aspects of budgeting and planning
- Prepare monthly and year-end financials, this includes the Income Statement, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow Statement; research and document monthly variance analysis. Meet with managers to review results and analysis monthly.
- Prepare misc. tax returns (C.A.T., etc.).
- Oversees payroll activities and ensures filing of appropriate tax forms by outside payroll service center.
- Understand and oversee various retirement plans
- Track invested assets.
The ideal candidate will 5+ years of increasingly responsible accounting position. Bachelor’s degree in accounting preferred. Additionally, the candidate should possess a thorough knowledge of accounting theory and application particularly in cash and accrual accounting and be able to demonstrate solid analytical skills. Experience and/or interest in social media marketing is ideal. Advance working knowledge of automated accounting systems and Excel are required. The person will be responsible for the accounting of multiple companies.
EXECUTIVE ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT
One of Cleveland’s most prestigious downtown professional services organization is seeking an Executive Administrative Assistant to support the company’s executive management team.
This position is responsible for the development and management of the key events calendar, coordination of schedules and general communications support for the company’s leadership team. Responsibilities include the following:
- Act as an envoy of the executives and represent them in a professional and cordial manner
- Prepare various documentation including correspondence, memoranda, Executive meeting documentation
- Screen correspondence and telephone inquiries
- Prepare PowerPoint presentations for executive level presentations
- Handle all internal and external requests in a timely manner
- Coordinate on-site and off-site meetings, conferences, etc., across multiple time zones
- Coordinate complex domestic and international travel arrangements, including visas
- Be able to handle projects and other assignments as needed, including event planning
7+ years as an administrative assistant including a minimum of 3 years experience at the executive level. Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) as well as with coordinating international and domestic travel arrangements. Ability to juggle competing priorities and solid business acumen are musts. Must be able to prioritize, multi-task and handle and maintain confidential matters.
CONTRACT A/P SPECIALIST
Downtown Cleveland professional services organization is seeking an experience A/P Specialist for a 3 month contract position. There is a strong possibility of the position becoming a direct hire position at the end of the contract.
- Provide accounts payable support and information
- Prepare and process checks both on the computer and manually for all disbursements including client, vendor and partner/employee expenses
- Receive all office invoices and statements, codes invoices and processes them for payment; verifies accuracy of disbursement and invoice amounts; balances vendor statements.
- Process and keep records of all office charitable contributions, keeps track of all contribution receipts.
- Process and record all office fixed assets and prepares necessary paperwork for tax purposes.
- Perform general filing for all accounts payable transactions.
- Process all petty cash transactions and sale of postage and maintains record of same.
3+ years of A/P experience, preferably in a professional services environment. Experience with Word and Excel.
EVENING LITIGATION LEGAL SECRETARY
Downtown Cleveland law firm is seeking an Evening Litigation Legal Secretary due to departmental growth. This position works Monday through Friday, 4 pm to 12:30 a.m.
General responsibilities include case management; preparation of pleadings, correspondence, memoranda; scheduling and calendar management; assisting as back-up to evening word processors and handling various other matters as requested. Solid litigation experience including electronic filing across multiple venues, generating Table of Contents and Table of Authorities and trial preparation from beginning to end.
Minimum of 5+ years of litigation experience supporting busy attorneys, preferably in a larger firm environment. Solid experience with MSOffice, document management software and electronic filing experience are musts.
VICE PRESIDENT OF MARKETING
Downtown Cleveland professional services company is seeking an experienced Vice President of Marketing to help drive the company’s marketing department and future marketing goals.
- Set current and long-term goals for marketing department by creating comprehensive, actionable marketing programs
- Develop and implement a cohesive marketing plan to increase brand awareness
- Drive a more modern, digital-first and data-driven marketing agenda to help grow core business
- Design and review the Marketing budget
- Build marketing and media relationships through creative PR strategies
- Monitor all marketing campaigns for improvement including key needs, trends and emerging opportunities
- Prepare regular reports and presentations on marketing metrics for Executive Team
- Work with and direct senior professionals to plan and execute on marketing events, such as webinars, conferences, speaking engagements, sponsorships and other events to enhance firm and professional brand awareness
- Identify and leverage media opportunities, maintain accurate and effective web content, publish effective and timely client alerts, and prepare submissions to rankings and directories contributing to established goals and objectives.
- Liaising regularly with Executive Team to ensure needs and goals are being met
- Possess high degree of digital acumen and search optimization
- Prepare, review and monitor press releases
Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field and 7+ years of marketing experience in a professional services environment (legal, Big 4, financial services, etc.) is required. Candidates must have a strong digital and social marketing experience as well as experience in developing marketing programs and initiatives. Experience with CRM tools (i.e. SalesForce or similar platforms) and data mining methodologies are considered a plus.
CORPORATE LEGAL SECRETARY
One of Cleveland finest downtown law firms is seeking a Corporate Legal Secretary to support a busy team of attorneys.
Responsibilities include providing secretarial support to group including, but not limited to, transcribing tapes, typing correspondence, reports, memoranda and/or other documents; review; revising, proofreading, assembling and distributing prepared documents; heavy case and client management and scheduling and calendaring for assignments. Additionally, solid corporate transactional experience is a must.
3+ years as of corporate/business transaction experience is required – preferably in a larger or specialized firm. Experience with employee benefits law is considered a plus.
SENIOR LITIGATION PARALEGAL
One of Cleveland’s finest downtown law firms is seeking a Senior Litigation Paralegal for it’s busy department.
Responsibilities include all aspects of discovery and trial preparation: the collection, review and analysis of documents; electronic discovery; written responses to discovery requests; subpoenas; scheduling and preparing for depositions; and post judgment appellate work and judgment collection. Additional duties include assisting with preparation of all pleadings, legal memorandum and correspondence, as well as maintaining files, performing legal research, and docket scheduling.
5+ years of trial litigation experience in addition to running trials through to conclusion is required. Experience in a larger firm and with MDL or class action matters is preferred. Bachelor’s degree is preferred. Experience with electronic discovery (i.e. Relativity) is preferred.
INVESTMENT BANKING ASSOCIATE
Downtown investment banking organization is growing and looking for Investment Banking Associate to join their winning team and work hand-in-hand with senior bankers to contribute and be an integral part of the organization’s team. General responsibilities include:
- Conducting industry research;
- Participate in new business development;
- Create new business presentations;
- Perform financial analysis, valuations and modeling;
- Assist senior bankers with client management and execution of transactions;
- Cultivate analyst development;
- Identify acquisition targets and potential buyers;
- Ability to multi-task working on two or three transactions at any one time;
- With time, manage transactions along with senior bankers and coordinate activities of team members, clients and accountants
Candidates must have either an MBA from a top-tier business school, outstanding academic record, 3 years banking experience and externship in investment banking or corporate finance OR 4+ years of professional services investment banking in an associate or analyst capacity. Demonstration of strong accounting and financial modeling knowledge is required along with excellent written and verbal communication skills. Candidates must exhibit proven team player and leadership skills.