Eastside law firm is seeking a Probate Paralegal for their boutique firm.
General responsibilities include handling all estate administration matters inclusive of preparing probate pleadings, assist with execution of estate documents, inventory of estates, basic estate accounting, work with clients through estate administration planning, case management, heavy client and court interaction and assist with some Medicaid matters.
Candidates wishing to be considered should have a minimum of 3 years probate/estate administration experience, ability to work independently and with minimal supervision. Solid Word skills are a must. Degree preferred.
LEGAL RECRUITING MANAGER
Downtown Cleveland law firm is seeking a Legal Recruiting Manager for it’s growing administrative team. The position is responsible for managing the summer associate programs, lateral attorney and other timekeeper recruitment, all recruiting materials and technology/social media as it relates to recruitment.
Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Coordinate and manage summer associate program;
- Conduct attorney and paralegal searches for all practices groups at all locations;
- Work with marketing department, IT and Chief Talent Officer to maintain recruiting materials and identify ways to recruit top talent;
- Serve as point person for law clerks;
- Work with practice groups to manage lateral recruiting process; and
- Assist with special projects as needed.
Qualified candidates must have a Bachelor’s degree and experience with front line professional services recruiting – experience with law firm recruiting highly preferred. Those wishing to be considered must exhibit a dynamic yet professional presentation. This position requires flexibility to travel as needed.
Downtown professional services company is seeking a Recruiting Coordinator to assist in the recruiting of interns and graduates to join their thriving organization.
- Establish recruitment needs with input from Executive Committee;
- Establish criteria to target appropriate colleges for firm needs and success;
- Maintain relationships with on-site collegiate recruiting coordinators and other key contacts to promote the firm;
- Organize campus visits including opening presentation nights; dinners and interview schedules;
- Work with Executive Committee to establish recruitment attendance;
- Work with Executive Committee on interview training;
- Organized “Super Days” including attendance requirements, logistics and agenda;
- Organize firm outings including summer interns and new hire outings;
- Work with training team to coordinate new intern and hire training and assist with other projects as developed.
7+ years of college recruitment experience – graduate or undergraduate – preferably at the professional services level or similar. Candidates should be able to assist Executive Committee on interviewing skills and techniques, interact with senior management, ability to travel between offices and to colleges in the surrounding 5 Midwestern states and have an outgoing, gregarious and assertive personality to ensure the firm’s presence is a priority on campus.
SENIOR R&D SCIENTIST
Westside Cleveland company is seeking a Senior R&D Scientist.
General responsibilities include:
- Leading, designing and conducting experiments toward development or improvement of custom PVC homopolymers and copolymer resins;
- Develop a product development plan, project time lines, manufacturing processes, data analysis and communication of results;
- Provide manufacturing support for existing products and processes at all company sites;
- Aware of PVC technology trend and able to provide unique, patentable and unsolicited solutions for customers;
- Participate in global, cross-functional projects for the development of scale up, process testing plan ad procedure, data analysis and/or communication of results.
Candidates wishing to be considered MUST have 10+ years of polymer synthesis (preferably with PVC) experience. 3+ years of supervisory experience and Lean Six Sigma or equivalent are desirable, but not required. Master’s in polymer chemistry required – PhD preferred.
SALESFORCE CRM ADMINSTRATOR
Downtown Cleveland financial institution is seeking a Salesforce CRM Administrator to join its growing marketing department. Responsibilities include:
- User management, configuration and customization
- Generating reports
- Dashboard development
- Data management
- Provide technical support for the application
- Assist and provide back-up support for email marketing communications
- Work closely with personnel to drive overall business process improvements
- Implement and manage marketing automation platform for industry groups
- Collaborate with industry groups to develop and implement segmentation and targeting with an emphasis on measurement
- Work with Marketing team on various projects
2+ years of Salesforce or equivalent CRM experience is a must. MS Office skills and email marketing systems knowledge are required. Candidates wishing to be considered must be self-starters, able to work independently and are self-motivated to run with projects.
CRM DATABASE ADMINISTRATOR
One of Cleveland’s most prestigious professional services organization is seeking a CRM Database Administrator due to growth and departmental expansion
- Assist with APTO (Salesforce based) CRM data integration and implementation;
- Manage daily administration and support of APTO, including managing multiple user setups, profiles and roles as well as customization of objects, fields, record types, page layouts and validation rules;
- Working with management and end-users to create and manage workflow rules, data validation, and triggers;
- Develop and create customized reports and dashboards;
- Assist in extracting data from previous datatbases to APTO;
- Create and maintain documentation on processes, policies, application configuration and help maintain related materials by users;
- Keep updated of APTO new features, functionality and provide recommendations for process improvements; and
- Other projects and database needs as assigned.
3+ years of CRM experience in either APTO or Salesforce. Real estate industry experience preferred. Must have an understanding of databases (including managing cloud based ones) and data integration tools along with strong Excel abilities.
Downtown Cleveland professional services organization is seeking an experienced Collections Analyst due to departmental growth and expansion.
- Work with company partners to establish contact with their clients as it relates to delinquent matters.
- Establish relationships with the partners and their clients to assist in managing the inventory portfolio
- Contact with clients for payments and establishing payment arrangements/settlement
- Conduct reconciliations of accounts
- Generate related reports and report analysis communication between clients, partners and company management.
A 4 years of collections experience in a professional services environment or equivalent experience with Global 500 companies. Excellent verbal and written communication skills are mandatory. Proficiency with Excel, Word, and Outlook is required.
SENIOR LITIGATION LEGAL SECRETARY
Downtown Cleveland law firm is expanding and seeks an experience, senior level Senior Litigation Legal Secretary. This position supports some of the firms busiest partners.
Traditional responsibilities include preparing correspondence, memoranda and various pleadings; heavy client, court and opposing counsel interaction; case management; coordination of attorney calendars and dockets; and heavy trial preparation. Additional responsibilities include handling highly confidential Firmwide matters.
Candidates must have a minimum of 5 years litigation experience, preferably in a larger firm in addition to solid MS Word and ECF skills. Knowledge of Elite or similar software is preferred.
SENIOR CORPORATE PARALEGAL
Downtown Cleveland law firm is expanding their corporate department by adding a Senior Corporate Paralegal.
Responsibilities include assisting with all stages of corporate formations/organization, due diligence and the preparation for and closing of various corporate transactions, including mergers and acquisitions and real estate transactions. Experience with performing corporate filings and lien and diligence searches in multiple states is required.
5+ years of corporate experience, preferably in a larger firm or specialized department, is required. Bachelor’s degree or Paralegal certificate is preferred. Must be able and willing to work independently and with a variety of professionals – both in and out of house.
INVESTMENT BANKING ASSOCIATE
Downtown investment banking organization is growing and looking for Investment Banking Associate to join their winning team and work hand-in-hand with senior bankers to contribute and be an integral part of the organization’s team. POSITION IS LOCATED IN EITHER CLEVELAND OR CHICAGO.
General responsibilities include:
- Conducting industry research;
- Participate in new business development;
- Create new business presentations;
- Perform financial analysis, valuations and modeling;
- Assist senior bankers with client management and execution of transactions;
- Cultivate analyst development;
- Identify acquisition targets and potential buyers;
- Ability to multi-task working on two or three transactions at any one time;
- With time, manage transactions along with senior bankers and coordinate activities of team members, clients and accountants
Candidates must have either an MBA from a top-tier business school, outstanding academic record, 3 years banking experience and externship in investment banking or corporate finance OR 4+ years of professional services investment banking in an associate or analyst capacity. Demonstration of strong accounting and financial modeling knowledge is required along with excellent written and verbal communication skills. Candidates must exhibit proven team player and leadership skills.