SENIOR IP LEGAL SECRETARY
Downtown Cleveland law firm is expanding and seeks an experienced, senior level IP Legal Secretary. This position supports some of the firms busiest partners.
In addition to traditional legal secretarial responsibilities of preparing correspondence, memoranda and various pleadings; heavy client, court and opposing counsel interaction; case management; coordination of attorney calendars and dockets; this position requires solid experience in patent prosecution, trademark prosecution and copyright work.
5+ years of IP experience, in a law firm or corporate legal department, is mandatory. Experience with preparing documents for electronic filing of patents and trademarks with the USPTO would be ideal. Knowledge of docketing dates for patent and trademark prosecution is considered a plus. This position requires the ability to take ownership, take initiative and have the ability to work both in a team setting as well as independently. The ability to multi-task and prioritize large volumes of work in a fast paced, professional environment is essential.
Downtown Cleveland organization is seeking a Professional Receptionist.
General responsibilities include:
- Answering all incoming calls;
- Greeting and welcoming clients/visitors;
- Overseeing packages, deliveries and faxes are distributed appropriately;
- Overseeing all arrival and returns as well as daily attendance in order to respond to incoming calls;
- Assisting with scheduling and coordinating conference rooms usage;
- Assisting with other projects as needed.
2+ years of professional services or similar receptionist experience is a must. Hours are 9:30 a.m. until 6:00 p.m. Must have basic working knowledge of Word and Outlook. Outstanding professionalism and communication skills are musts.
SALESFORCE DATABASE ADMINISTRATOR
Downtown Cleveland financial institution is seeking a Salesforce Database Administrator to join its growing marketing department.
- User management, configuration and customization
- Generating reports
- Dashboard development
- Data management
- Provide technical support for the application
- Assist and provide back-up support for email marketing communications
- Work closely with personnel to drive overall business process improvements
- Implement and manage marketing automation platform for industry groups
- Collaborate with industry groups to develop and implement segmentation and targeting with an emphasis on measurement
- Work with Marketing team on various projects
2+ years of Salesforce or equivalent CRM experience is a must. MS Office skills and email marketing systems knowledge are required. Candidates wishing to be considered must be self-starters, able to work independently and are self-motivated to run with projects.
Downtown Cleveland firm is seeking a Conflicts Coordinator to work in their busy intake department. Hours for this position are 11:30 a.m. until 8:00 p.m. This position is responsible for timely execution of conflict searches and subsequent analysis of search data to ensure a thorough review of potential firm clients for the purpose of due diligence and financial risk assessment. 2+ years of law firm experience in a conflicts or business intake role is required. Experience with LegalKey or any other similar database is preferred in addition to working knowledge of Word and Excel.
HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGER
Akron based manufacturing company is seeking a Human Resources Manager to work handle all HR functions for their plant. General responsibilities include recruitment, selection, hiring, affirmative action, EEO, training, safety, discipline and maintaining records/documentation. The position is responsible for competence, awareness and training of associates performing work that affects product quality. Working knowledge of HRIS, employment law, FMLA and benefits is required. Bachelor’s degree in human resources, organizational/industrial development or related areas is required in addition to 5+ years of HR experience in a manufacturing environment. PHR, SPHR certification preferred.
JUNIOR REAL ESTATE PARALEGAL/CASE ASSISTANT
Prestigious Cleveland law firm is seeking a Junior Real Estate Paralegal for it’s growing department
Primary responsibilities include:
- Facilitating and conducting basic real estate diligence (eg, title, survey and environmental)
- Drafting basic closing documents, including deeds, resolutions and certificates.
- Maintaining closing checklists and generally manage the closing process in conjunction with attorney team.
- Drafting and negotiating substantive financing documents and preparing corporate opinions.
- Assist on real estate loan closings from beginning to end
- Strong organizational skills, positive interpersonal skills and the ability/willingness to work non-traditional hours in connection with closings.
1+ years of experience as a real estate paralegal in a law firm, corporate legal department or title agency is required in addition to a paralegal certificate and Associate’s degree or Bachelor’s degree is preferred.
INVESTMENT BANKING ASSOCIATE
Downtown investment banking organization is growing and looking for Investment Banking Associate to join their winning team and work hand-in-hand with senior bankers to contribute and be an integral part of the organization’s team. POSITION IS LOCATED IN EITHER CLEVELAND OR CHICAGO. General responsibilities include:
- Conducting industry research;
- Participate in new business development;
- Create new business presentations;
- Perform financial analysis, valuations and modeling;
- Assist senior bankers with client management and execution of transactions;
- Cultivate analyst development;
- Identify acquisition targets and potential buyers;
- Ability to multi-task working on two or three transactions at any one time;
- With time, manage transactions along with senior bankers and coordinate activities of team members, clients and accountants
Candidates must have either an MBA from a top-tier business school, outstanding academic record, 3 years banking experience and externship in investment banking or corporate finance OR 4+ years of professional services investment banking in an associate or analyst capacity. Demonstration of strong accounting and financial modeling knowledge is required along with excellent written and verbal communication skills. Candidates must exhibit proven team player and leadership skills.