Downtown Cleveland professional services organization is seeking an experienced Collections Analyst due to departmental growth and expansion.
- Work with company partners to establish contact with their clients as it relates to delinquent matters.
- Establish relationships with the partners and their clients to assist in managing the inventory portfolio
- Contact with clients for payments and establishing payment arrangements/settlement
- Conduct reconciliations of accounts
- Generate related reports and report analysis communication between clients, partners and company management.
A 4 years of collections experience in a professional services environment or equivalent experience with Global 500 companies. Excellent verbal and written communication skills are mandatory. Proficiency with Excel, Word, and Outlook is required.
Suburban boutique law firm is seeking a full time Receptionist/Legal Secretary.
General responsibilities include responding to all incoming calls, meeting and greeting visitors, assisting with visitor and conference room meetings, assisting with back-up legal secretarial duties and other projects as assigned.
2+ years of receptionist experience in addition to 1+ years of legal secretarial experience is required. Outstanding verbal professionalism both on the phone and in person are musts. MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) skills.
LONG TERM TEMP A/R COORDINATOR
Downtown professional services organization is seeking a Temporary A/R Coordinator for a six (6) month project starting immediately.
Responsibilities include making daily deposits, accounts receivable write-offs, follow up on unapplied payments, unpaid retainers and retainer reporting and quality control review of billings and accounts payable work
3+ years of solid A/R experience, preferably in a professional services environment (Big 4 accounting, law firm, CPA). Proficiency in Excel and Word are musts. Proven ability to observe confidentiality of client and company matters is required.
CONTRACT LEGAL BILLER
Downtown Cleveland law firm has an immediate for a Contract Legal Biller for a three (3) month project which could go slightly longer.
- Provide billing and financial support to assigned group of attorneys;
- Input and maintain client billing;
- Prepare pre-bills in accordance with client billing terms;
- Process edits, post invoices and forward final bills to billing attorney and/or client;
- Prepare and review A/R and WIP reports and assist with collections process;
- Review all new account memoranda for completeness and open new client matters;
- Assist with monitoring hours, realization or other financial analysis pertaining to fixed-fee or alternative fee arrangements
3+ years of solid legal billing experience. Proficiency in Excel and Word are musts. Must be proficient in CMS billing software
SENIOR LITIGATION LEGAL SECRETARY
Downtown Cleveland law firm is expanding and seeks an experience, senior level Senior Litigation Legal Secretary. This position supports some of the firms busiest partners.
Traditional responsibilities include preparing correspondence, memoranda and various pleadings; heavy client, court and opposing counsel interaction; case management; coordination of attorney calendars and dockets; and heavy trial preparation. Additional responsibilities include handling highly confidential Firmwide matters.
Candidates must have a minimum of 5 years litigation experience, preferably in a larger firm in addition to solid MS Word and ECF skills. Knowledge of Elite or similar software is preferred.
SENIOR CORPORATE PARALEGAL
Downtown Cleveland law firm is expanding their corporate department by adding a Senior Corporate Paralegal.
Responsibilities include assisting with all stages of corporate formations/organization, due diligence and the preparation for and closing of various corporate transactions, including mergers and acquisitions and real estate transactions. Experience with performing corporate filings and lien and diligence searches in multiple states is required.
5+ years of corporate experience, preferably in a larger firm or specialized department, is required. Bachelor’s degree or Paralegal certificate is preferred. Must be able and willing to work independently and with a variety of professionals – both in and out of house.
EMPLOYEE BENEFITS/BUSINESS PRACTICES LEGAL SECRETARY
Downtown Cleveland law firm is seeking a senior level Employee Benefits/Business Practices Legal Secretary to support the Department Chair as well as additional assignments. Ability to work at an executive level with an extreme sense of urgency as well as confidentiality are qualities this position requires.
In addition to traditional legal secretarial duties supporting attorneys in the employee benefits and business practices departments, duties also include heavy travel arrangements, scheduling and meeting arrangements and assistance with reports and presentations in an executive administrative capacity.
5+ years of experience in the fields of employee benefits OR business practices is required, preferably in a larger firm setting or corporate legal department. Ability to work independently and with highly confidential materials, in addition to solid MS Office skills, is required.
INVESTMENT BANKING ASSOCIATE
Downtown investment banking organization is growing and looking for Investment Banking Associate to join their winning team and work hand-in-hand with senior bankers to contribute and be an integral part of the organization’s team. POSITION IS LOCATED IN EITHER CLEVELAND OR CHICAGO.
General responsibilities include:
- Conducting industry research;
- Participate in new business development;
- Create new business presentations;
- Perform financial analysis, valuations and modeling;
- Assist senior bankers with client management and execution of transactions;
- Cultivate analyst development;
- Identify acquisition targets and potential buyers;
- Ability to multi-task working on two or three transactions at any one time;
- With time, manage transactions along with senior bankers and coordinate activities of team members, clients and accountants
Candidates must have either an MBA from a top-tier business school, outstanding academic record, 3 years banking experience and externship in investment banking or corporate finance OR 4+ years of professional services investment banking in an associate or analyst capacity. Demonstration of strong accounting and financial modeling knowledge is required along with excellent written and verbal communication skills. Candidates must exhibit proven team player and leadership skills.