EMPLOYEE BENEFITS/BUSINESS PRACTICES LEGAL SECRETARY
Downtown Cleveland law firm is seeking a senior level Employee Benefits/Business Practices Legal Secretary to support the Department Chair as well as additional assignments. Ability to work at an executive level with an extreme sense of urgency as well as confidentiality are qualities this position requires.
In addition to traditional legal secretarial duties supporting attorneys in the employee benefits and business practices departments, duties also include heavy travel arrangements, scheduling and meeting arrangements and assistance with reports and presentations in an executive administrative capacity.
5+ years of experience in the fields of employee benefits OR business practices is required, preferably in a larger firm setting or corporate legal department. Ability to work independently and with highly confidential materials, in addition to solid MS Office skills, is required.
REAL ESTATE MARKETING MANAGER
Downtown professional services organization is seeking a Real Estate Marketing Manager to provide marketing support to its professionals.
- Design, produce and distribute print materials such as offering brochures, proposals and web/email marketing;
- Work directly with Directors, Partners, Management, vendors and press to establish a high profile for the Company;
- Develop strategies and execute tactics that communicate the brand message;
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously with minimal direction;
- Participate in team calls;
- Maintain library of used content, graphics and statistics;
- Implement and manage CRM.
Those wishing to be considered must have a minimum of 5 years direct real estate marketing experience and a Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field. Experience with Salesforce, Adobe Illustrator/Photoshop/InDesign and HTML basic knowledge. Content Management System experience considered a plus.
INVESTMENT BANKING ASSOCIATE
Downtown investment banking organization is growing and looking for Investment Banking Associate to join their winning team and work hand-in-hand with senior bankers to contribute and be an integral part of the organization’s team. POSITION IS LOCATED IN EITHER CLEVELAND OR CHICAGO.
General responsibilities include:
- Conducting industry research;
- Participate in new business development;
- Create new business presentations;
- Perform financial analysis, valuations and modeling;
- Assist senior bankers with client management and execution of transactions;
- Cultivate analyst development;
- Identify acquisition targets and potential buyers;
- Ability to multi-task working on two or three transactions at any one time;
- With time, manage transactions along with senior bankers and coordinate activities of team members, clients and accountants
Candidates must have either an MBA from a top-tier business school, outstanding academic record, 3 years banking experience and externship in investment banking or corporate finance OR 4+ years of professional services investment banking in an associate or analyst capacity. Demonstration of strong accounting and financial modeling knowledge is required along with excellent written and verbal communication skills. Candidates must exhibit proven team player and leadership skills.